The Midlothian Area Chamber of Commerce will be awarding a $1,000.00 Scholarship and 3 $500.00 Scholarships to students graduating from high school
in the Spring of 2022.
These Scholarships will be available to Midlothian residents, students of Bremen High school, and the son or daughter of Chamber Members. The requirements for applying are as follows:
- Student must have at least have a B or better average
- They will be judged by their academic performance, participation in extra
curricular activities and community service.
- The student must submit a typed letter on how they will use their
continued education for their future.
- Bremen High School students are to return the application to their
Counselor’s office. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE TYPED (done on your
computer and printed). All applications may be sent to us via the mail, (P.O. Box 909, Midlothian IL 60445) or you can forward directly to Nancy Mehall at email@example.com If you are emailing to Nancy, please make sure you put in ‘Subject’ Scholarship Application.
- All applications are to be submitted by Monday, May 2, 2022.
- Awards will be given at the sole discretion of the Chamber of Commerce
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Nancy Mehall at 708.209.5834
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available on the
Chamber website at www.midloareachamber.com
Midlothian Area Chamber of Commerce