Small businesses keep our Community alive.
The Midlothian Area Chamber of Commerce will be awarding 2 $1,000.00 Scholarships to students graduating from high school in the Spring of 2019.
These Scholarships will be available to Midlothian residents, students of Bremen High School and the son or daughter of Chamber Members. The · requirements for applying are as follows:
- Student must have at least a B or better average.
- They will be judged by their academic performance, participation in extracurricular activities, and community service.
- The student must submit a typed letter on how he/she will use his/her education for the future.
- Bremen High School students are to return application to their Counselor’s office. All applications MUST BE TYPED (done on your computer and printed). All other applications are to be sent to the Chamber office (P.O. Box 909, Midlothian, IL 60445) no later than Thursday, May 2, 2019. (or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Awards will be given at the sole discretion of the Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Committee.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Nancy Mehall at 708-237-8125. Applications are available here.
The Chamber of Commerce meeting in March is on Thursday, Mar. 14th at Kenootz Pizza, 4659 W. 147th St. This is a Lunch meeting, registration is at 11:30AM. The cost for members is $12 and $15 for guests. Our Guest Speaker will be Larry Thomas from Affordable Recovery Foundation Homeless Shelter. For more information, call Nancy Mehall at (708) 237-8125.
The Chamber of Commerce meeting in April is on Thursday, Apr. 11th at Bartolini’s Restaurant, 14420 Pulaski Rd. This is a Lunch meeting, registration is at 11:30AM. The cost for members is $12 and $15 for guests. For more information, call Nancy Mehall at (708) 237-8125.
The Midlothian Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Outing is a great opportunity to treat some of your best clients or employees to a fun filled day of golf and fine dining! It is also a perfect time to network with your fellow friends and local business associates!
We offer you several options for the day:
- 18 Holes of Golf, Driving Range, Strip Steak Dinner, Open Bar – Only $99.00 per person
- Dinner Only with Open Bar – Only $50.00 per person.
Hole Sponsorship Programs:
- $99for One Hole Sponsorship
- $149 for Two Hole Sponsorships
- $129 for Dinner & 1 Hole Sponsor
- Specialty Sponsors at individual holes are available.
Call Jim Huegel at 708-369-3673 for details.
Contests & Events
Hole in One Event sponsored by Chevrolet of Homewood! Try your luck at winning a newly redesigned fully loaded Chevy Blazer!
Glenwoodie Golf Club, 19301 S. State Street, Glenwood, IL 60425
Thursday, May 23,2019
Registration at 8:30 AM
Shotgun Start at 10:00 AM
Cocktails at 3:00 PM
Dinner at 4:00 PM
For tickets, sponsorships, or donations, please call:
Jim Huegel (708) 369-3673
Ed Hickey (708) 385-4478
Vince Schavone (708) 870-7175